The Scientific Committee of the 3rd Africa Society of Pharmacovigilance (ASoP) Conference wishes to invite abstracts to be submitted for oral and poster presentation related to the subjects of pharmacovigilance and drug-related patient safety in Africa. Abstracts must be based on original research, case reports or review related to the following areas of interest:
ASoP 2016 Conference Theme: Pharmacovigilance in Africa: Successes, Best Practices, Innovations and Lessons Learned
- Achievements and lessons learned in Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance data and use for decision making at all levels
- Emerging areas, new ideas and opportunities for Pharmacovigilance in Africa
- Challenges, unmet needs and strategies to advance Pharmacovigilance in Africa
- Global trends and efforts to coordinate and harmonize Pharmacovigilance strengthening for optimal results
Guideline for Abstract Submission
- An abstract must be written in English or French and between 250 and (not more than) 300 words.
- The abstracts should be written in:
- Document type: Microsoft Word
- Font face: Times New Roman
- Font size: 11
- Spacing: 1.15
- The Scientific Committee will review and communicate only to successful applicants.
- The Scientific Committee will issue a conditional acceptance to the authors concerned once their abstracts have been chosen.
- All abstracts should be submitted to:
Deadline: 7th November, 2016
Submit your abstracts via firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com in a word format.